Experience a workshop with the specialist photographer Waleed Shah and learn how to take interesting photographs, use your camera and manage and edit your images to show style, mood, and emotions.
Session 1: Nomenclature, How a camera works, Exposure triangle (ISO, Shutter speed, Aperture), Camera settings, Composition.
Session 2: Lightroom intro. Manage and edit photos
Session 3: Portrait Lighting Basics
Session 4: Intro to flash photography
Please note you provide your own camera and charger.
|Time||6:00pm – 8:00pm on Sundays|
|Date||Oct 15, 22, 29, Nov 5|
Registration and Cancellation Policies
▪ Refunds of class fees, less 25%, will be made if you withdraw at least 48 hours before the first class meeting. After that time, no refunds will be made.
▪ Email is our primary means of communicating with you. A confirmation email will be sent upon receipt of registration.
▪ We cannot prorate class fees for students not attending all class meetings.
▪ Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled prior to the first meeting. Full refunds are given when Art Central cancels a workshop or class.
▪ A completed health form is required for children under age 18 attending class without an accompanying parent or guardian.
▪ For more information about classes and workshops, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 056-2017970 / 02-6796795.